In case you haven’t seen it yet, we have some adorable stickers with some of our newer designs on them. The nice folks at StickerApp made us the best stickers and they were a hit at Emerald City Comic Con this past weekend. We’ll get them on the site this week along with some other new goodies. Stay tuned!
It’s 2016 and I’m starting the new year with a Giveaway but I need your help. Once I get to 1700 Instagram followers I’ll be giving away some goodies from my shop. For every thousand followers I get, I’ll hold another giveaway.
Here’s how this giveaway is going to work:
1) Repost this photo to Instagram.
2) Tag @unicorncrafts, #unicorncrafts and friend that would love love love Unicorn Crafts.
Multiple entries allowed. Once I get to 1700 I’ll announce the winner. Contest for US residents only.
One of my favorite artists is named Liana Hee. Her art is really sweet and adorable and her painting skills are to die for. Last Friday she had her first solo art show at Nickelodeon Animation Studio and I got the chance to check it out!
The space was not so much gallery as it was a hallway BUT the art was amazing as usual. Most of her pieces were sold by the time I got there which was maaaaaaybe 10 mins after the show opened! But with the wedding coming up, I couldn’t justify spending $300 on a painting, no matter how cute it would have looked in my studio. One day…
At least I was able to take photos of some of my favorite pieces.
Let’s not forget that the art show was at Nickelodeon Studio Burbank! That was kind of a big deal because I grew up watching cartoons from this studio so it was nice to finally get to go inside its magical gates.
Thanks for the fun evening, until next time Nickelodeon!
I found myself at home not wanting to run out to the store to grab a scoop or two today. Partly because I was lazy, mostly because it’s over 90 degrees outside. I only had vanilla ice cream at home. Meh, vanilla is great but can get a little boring. I decided to make myself a yummy treat using some of the goodies in my pantry. Homemade ice cream sundae it is!
Behold! The Chocolate Behemoth!
(Warning: This treat is for a real chocolate lover!)
If you want to make this tasty concoction of mine at home, here’s how.
Ingredients: Vanilla Ice Cream, Nutella, Reese’s Peanut Butter and Chocolate Spread, 3 Musketeers candy bar, and Charleston Chew minis
1. Add a little dollop of Nutella and Reese’s spread on the bottom of the bowl.
2. Place bowl in freezer for a few minutes or until the spreads are a bit firm.
3. Scoop out as may scoops you’d like into your chilled bowl.
4. Place another dollop of Nutella on top of ice cream.
5. Place 3 Musketeers pieces along side of bowl.
6. Place Charleston Chews into ice cream.
7. Put the entire bowl back in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes to enjoy a cold chocolatey treat! (Note: if you don’t want cold candy pieces, place them on your treat right before you take your first bite.
Hello and welcome to my shiny new Unicorn Crafts website! I’m suuuuuuuper happy to have this baby launched and ready to go. Woohoo! It wasn’t easy getting things to look the way they do now. Lots of back and forth, editing and re-editing. I hope that you enjoy all the hard work that I put in to make this site look and feel like Unicorn Crafts.
I plan to post about things that I’m working on and places and things that inspire me. I hope you’ll visit often and see what I’m up to. It’s going to be a magical journey.