I’m craving something sweet and cold. I find myself at home not wanting to run out to the store to grab a scoop or two today. Partly because I’m lazy, mostly because it’s over 90 degrees outside. I only have vanilla ice cream at home. Meh, vanilla is great but can get a little boring. I decide to make myself a yummy treat using some of the goodies in my pantry. Homemade ice cream sundae it is!
Behold! The Chocolate Behemoth!
(Warning: This treat is for a real chocolate lover!)
If you want to make this tasty concoction of mine at home, here’s how.
Ingredients: Vanilla Ice Cream, Nutella, Reese’s Peanut Butter and Chocolate Spread, 3 Musketeers candy bar, and Charleston Chew minis
1. Add a little dollop of Nutella and Reese’s spread on the bottom of the bowl.
2. Place bowl in freezer for a few minutes or until the spreads are a bit firm.
3. Scoop out as may scoops you’d like into your chilled bowl.
4. Place another dollop of Nutella on top of ice cream.
5. Place 3 Musketeers pieces along side of bowl.
6. Place Charleston Chews into ice cream.
7. Put the entire bowl back in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes to enjoy a cold chocolatey treat! (Note: if you don’t want cold candy pieces, place them on your treat right before you take your first bite.
The whole thing is a delicious chocolatey experience not meant for the faint of heart. If you’re a true lover of chocolate, you will adore this chilly treat on a hot summer day or any day of the year. Enjoy!
If you end up making your very own, homemade ice cream sundae for yourself or anyone else, take a photo, post it to social media and tag me in it (@hellofaheema). I’d love to see all your creativity in sundae form.